In collaboration with House Of Lashes
Just when I thought my Paris days were over, the next thing I knew I was back on a plane en route to yet another Paris adventure with the team of House of Lashes. I spent a wonderful weekend with the HOL-team shooting for a secret campaign while exploring the city of love. The team consisted of three girls; Jenn the founder of House of Lashes, Stephanie whom are in charge of marketing, and Anha the talented photographer. I had such an amazing time with these girls! Truth be told, out of all the times I’ve been in Paris, this was my favourite trip simply because this time I actually got to explore my favourite spots and discover new places that I didn’t have the time to visit during my previous trips. Our days started early on, we worked efficient till noon, and then ended the days as tourists. It felt more or less like a girl’s trip rather than work!
5 Spots I Loved The Most:
- Les Deux Plateaux – Breath-taking architecture.
- Musée du louvre – Magical during sunset.
- The Eiffel Tower – What’s not to love about The Eiffel Tower?
- Rue Crémieux – An incredibly charming and colourful street.
- Le Marais – Hidden coffee shops and french brasseries, yes please!
5 Small Things I Enjoyed in Paris:
- I’ve always wanted to see the Cherry blossom tree in person. Fortunately, we traveled to Paris during spring, which is the cherry blossom blooming period. It was absolutely stunning, and I hope everyone gets to experience it once in one’s lifetime.
- One of the highlights during shooting was definitely getting to play around with this lovely flower bouquet!
- I absolutely adored every outfit I got to wear for this campaign. It was dreamy and made me feel like a princess straight out of a fairy tale. For those wondering where my outfits are from; LuLu’s the place!
- On our first day in Paris we explored the city and came across Amorino, that is an Italian dessert shop. It was so nice to enjoy a delicious ice cream on a sunny day out.
- Paris is one city that I can never get enough of. The architecture is just mesmerising.
It was such a pleasure to work with House of Lashes and I can’t wait till the campaign launches for you guys to see! Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it!