S U N K I S S E D B Y Y O U .
It’s a music playlist that comes with a candid guide. Press play and follow our essential instructions, because there are certain things you MUST do when you listen to these songs. Today we’re kicking off our new TSUTSUMI’S CANDID PLAYLIST GUIDE series with some sultry tunes perfect for those hot summer days. (Listen with your heart, HERE.)
WHAT TO DO?
· Sunbathe from morning till noon. (wear sunscreen! I can’t stress this enough)
· Write your sweetheart a letter. (or your mom)
· Braid your hair or make someone braid it for you. (go with option two)
· Read a book that you’ve been meaning to finish but never did.
· Count your freckles. (I have approximately 64 freckles on the left side of my face. Don’t even get me started on the other half)
· Try to identify the different types of clouds.
· Jump in the water.
· Don’t text him back. (It’s me-time)
· On a rooftop.
· On a balcony.
· On a boat.
· On a secluded island.
· At the beach.
· By the pool. (wear your sunnies so you can creep on people without being creepy)
· In your neighbour’s backyard. (what? they are out of town)
· Under an apple tree. (or any tree, really)
· In a garden. (with flowers or it didn’t happen)
· In a bathtub by an open window. (with a bomb view or it doesn’t count)
· Confidently Lost.
WHAT TO DRINK?
WHAT TO EAT?
· Apples & Peaches.
WHAT TO WEAR?
· Nothing. (jokes)
· No, but really. (truth)
· Cute bikinis and darling bodysuits
BRANDS WE LOVE:
· Peony Swimwear · Solid & Striped Swimwear · Zimmermann
· Inamorata Swim · STHLM / Swimwear · Sahara Ray Swim
· Same Swim · Matteau
· Bagatiba · Cult Gaia · Le Specs · Maria Black
· Roberi & Fraud · Reliquia · Rue Gembon Jewelry
HARD HITTING JOURNALISM QUESTIONS:
WHAT TO DO IF YOU RUN INTO YOUR EX?
· Eye-roll your way out of the situation, hide behind your ‘Roberi & Fraud’ sunnies, and walk away.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU MEET A CUTE SOMEONE?
· Keep eye contact. (wink if you must)
WHAT TO DO WITH THOSE ACCIDENTAL TAN LINES?
· No bikini, no problem.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR NEIGHBOURS COME HOME FROM THEIR GETAWAY AND FIND YOU IN THEIR BACKYARD?
· Run, Forrest, Run!